You will find the following policies on the Future Academies website.
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Assessment Principles
- Behaviour Principles
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- E-Safety Policy
- Freedom of Information Policy
- Freedom of Information Act Publication Scheme
- Health & Safety Policy
- Modern Slavery Policy
- Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-Offenders
- Relationships and Sex Education Policy
- Special Educational Needs (and Disabilities) Policy
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Needs Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
For academic policies to do with the award of the PGCE, please see your university provider.
For the IOE's policies, please see UCL's academic manual.
For the University of Sussex's policies, please see their website.
Please click on the attachments below to view our policies: